Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sharing Summertime!

Well, Hello again! Yes, I'm back!!! After oh...4 months, can you believe it. I had a great summer at home with my sweet little boy. I know he's growing up so fast, but he will always be my little boy. He turned six years old this summer & I can't believe it. Time goes by soooo fast. I guess since we can't change that fact, we just need to enjoy our time & make the best of it! God has given me so many blessings and I am so thankful!

I have to share with you some pictures of him this summer. I know, I'm sorry, I have to brag on him just a little.....















It makes me so happy to share these pictures with everyone. Seth is my pride & joy, if you can't already tell. He started first grade this year and we, as a family, are trying to adjust. I'm also sharing some pictures of Seth & my nephew Dylan (He & Seth are the same age.)and my Mom with three of her grandchildren. My Mom is the most awesome & strongest women I know. She is the backbone of our family and I don't know what I would do (& would have done in the past) without her. She deserves a huge award for being the woman she is & has been. I know she will receive many jewels for her crown when she gets to heaven! Momma, I love you very much! (I know she'll read this sometime.)

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm back & I'll be back shortly (I promise!) with the story of my days in rehabilitation while my body is healing from the trauma of the wreck. I can assure you these days were not pleasant!

Love, April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers