Thursday, May 13, 2010

Starting Somewhere

I am thinking of the phrase "We all have to start somewhere." Well, that is where I am right now. This is my first blog & my first post. So, please everyone be patient with me. I am just starting out and it will probably take me awhile to catch on to the blog etiquette in the blog world. I will go ahead and apologize for anything I do that offends or bothers anyone. I know I will probably do this once or twice during my learning experience. Maybe that experience will not be very long. I welcome any and all suggestions, comments, and opinions that would be helpful.

I want to tell you about my life, my family, my interests and share my experiences and my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. I am really looking forward to my next post so I can begin my story. Also, I am already working on some thrift store "re-dos" (as I call them) that I plan to post soon. Now, I am going to play in blogland for awhile.


Love, April

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging April!

    I'm happy to see you here. You are off to a great start. Enjoy!

    Have a blessed weekend.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I'm looking so forward to blogging. I am so inspired by you. I love your home. I get great ideas from you.
    Thanks again, April

    ReplyDelete

Followers